Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 21:27:14 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: tc <toughcrowd@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Minimum Syslog Level Needed for Court Trial

Oh wow anothwer fucking genius!

Upir actually know him, why arent you a nice guy who thimks theyre top
shit..but again, as alwys, offering VERY little helpf for *gordon* are
you...dickhead.... thats what makes me angry about thsi list..look at
whats been done, to the no.1 pentestin app EVERY1 of u has used in
some form...and, you cannot even figure out, hwo to help the guy like,
ive seeen yo0u make more of a fucking fuss. over some bs topic that
meant nothing but trolling and abuse... yet when it is time to REALLY
help, only few remain... lamers...and believe me, i dont need FD to
tell me shit, and prosec, your fucking over... stupid gay faggots...
you and your arsehole mates at GNAA are gonna regret being the
arseholes you are today... i know, my friend there at fibertel, is
definately...... but, dont worry, this troll will come running now
from gnaa ,the gay Nigger Association of America ? right... wel, thts
what the ezxines say... :P

So, whos going to offer REAL DAMN ONLINE SEC HELP HERE , SIMPLE....
DONT POINT ANY FINGERS, NOR CHANGE THE DARN TIC, IF YOU BELIEVE IN
SOMETHING, AND SOMEONE WHO IS HELPING YOU THEN GET THE FUCK UP OFF
YOUR ASS, AND ATLEAST, HELP HIM MAYBE SIGN A NICE BIGARSE LIST OF
COMPLAINEES WHO *USE TYHE SOFTWAFRE* AND, ALSO, SOME WHO HAVE
EXPERINCED THE BAD INSTALLER... NOW, WHEN YOU MAYBE, DO SOMETHIN
USEFUL, ON THE LIST HERE, LIKE, THIS IS BEING IGNORED... ANDF, I SEE
THAT FYODOR, AND, I DUN CARE WHAT OR WHO THE FK HE IS, GOT ME ? IT IS
ABOUT ONLINE SECURITY, AND WHERE OUR BVOICES ARE HEARD... IS THIS
GOING TO NOW TUIRN INTO A BS JOKE , OR, IS PEOPLE GOING TO MAYBE,
ACTUALLY MAKE THE VOICE AM ASKING YOU TO MAKE, BUT, MAKE THE NOISE,
ABOUT WHATS HAPPENED TO NMAP,, AND, I HOPE THAT GORDON, OR WHOEVER THE
FK HE IS, CAN ATLEAST SPELL THE DAQMN LAWYERS NAME COZ, SOFAR, HE IS
RELYING ON online HELP FOR AN offline MATTER...SORRY BUT, IT STARTED
ONLINE, but THEY BREACHED CONTRACT, BRINGING IT BACK, TO CIVIL, THEN
CRIMINAL...SO, GO TELL ME SSOMETHING I DONT KNOW, AND MAYBE WE WILL
SEE SOME HELP, FOR REAL HERE...

SERIOUSLY, THINK ABOUT IT, IF THIS WAS YOUR DAMN TOOL, YOU HAD HELPED
'HAX0RS' USE, FOR 10YRS OR WHAT, AND, YOU GET NOTHING BUT, TRIED TO BE
HIDDEN AWAY AND, TOLD TO DO THIS AND THAT, BUT, NOTHING ONLINE, WILL
HELP..SIMPLE... SO, I DUN CARE WHO TAKES MY ADVICE, I WAS, AND, DID,
ALOT FO TIME..SOP,  KNOW ATLEAST MY RIGHTS..AND THE RIGHTS OF THE
GORDON...WICH, WAS BREACHED.
HE COULD SUE HARD, IF HE WAS SMART, AND DID NOT LISTEN TO FAGGOTS
ONLINE TELLING HIM GOD KNOWS WHATTODO BUT, NOT TELLING HIM, TO GET
LEGAL AID FIORST...AND, THIS IS THE PRIME THING, ANYIONE DOES IN ANY
CASE, REQUEST A LAWYER, HEY, WATCH SOME LA CRIME SHOWS, YOU   MAY EVEN
LEARN, FROM HOW FKD UP USA IS,...  AND HOW THE COURT SYSTEM IS, AND,
THIS WOULD STILL, EVEN IF TAKENM TO COURT, PROBABLY BE A HEADLINE, AS
IT HAS NOT HAPPENED B4... IF, PEOPLE TREATE THIS SERIOUSLY... IT DOES
NOT MATTER, ABOUT WHO OR WHAT GORDON IS..IT MATTERS, ABOUT WHO THE
VOICE IS, WICH WE HAVE..AND, IF YOU WANNA BAG ME, GO RIGHT AHEAD....
BUT, DONT TELL ME, I AM WRONG.. MATE.... AND, IF YOU DOWELL, I WOULD
SAY, ,LOOKUP THE DIFFERENCES, BETWEEN A REPUBLIC, AND A DEMOCRACY,
AND, A PRESIDENTIAL STATE...AND, THE SYSTEMS, WICH RULE THE ACTS,W ICH
FORM THE BIL;LS, WICH GET PASSED IN PARLIAMENT... THIS CANNOT BE DONE,
ON AN ONLINE FORM!
WAKE THE FUCK UP, AND SERIOUSLY, LOOK AROUND....  YOUR NOT GUILTY OF
ANYTHING RIGHT ? SO, WHWHY NOT TRY HELP, OR, OFFER SOME ADVICE THATS
ATLEAST WORTHY...
YOU CAN NOW RESUME ANY BAGGING, BUT REMEMBER IT IS AT THE EXPENSE AND
TIME, THAT NMAP HAS...AND BELIEVE ME CNET IS WATCHING THIS INTENTLY...
BECAUSE THEYRE WAITING FO THE 'OFFER' TO SETTLE ;)
WHEN IM WRONG, THEN SLAP ME, UNTIL THEN STFU.