Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:56:05 +0200
From: Jan van Niekerk <jvnkrk@...il.com>
To: ebhakt <ebhakt@...il.com>
Cc: webappsec@...urityfocus.com, secureshell@...urityfocus.com,
	forensics@...urityfocus.com, focus-virus@...urityfocus.com,
	Dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com, focus-ids@...urityfocus.com,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	dailydave@...ts.immunityinc.com, nmap-hackers@...ecure.org,
	security-basics@...urityfocus.com, crypto@...urityfocus.com,
	yws-search-general@...oogroups.com
Subject: Re: captcha

On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM, ebhakt <ebhakt@...il.com> wrote:
> Hii guys,
Hii Ebhakt

> I want to know the logic behind creating a captcha imagey
> I know how the servers are designed and what the captcha security does!!
> but how the captcha imagae is generated
> that's my main question !!
The code that generates captcha imagey is top secret proprietary
software.  Only the top software engineers of the global captcha
security firms have access to the source code, and then only when each
one of them provides half of the security key to decode the system.
The code is never actually loaded in memory.  If this code ever got
into the wrong hands then the entire captcha security system would be
broken.

> Any ideas , guesses !!
Maybe do a dictionary attack.
> Just mail around !!