Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 10:51:23 -0400
From: Ed Carp <erc@...ox.com>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Fwd: Rate Stratfor's Incident Response

ROFL!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <george.friedman@...atfor.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Subject: Rate Stratfor's Incident Response
To: erc@...ox.com

For the video announcement, please see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Read full press release: http://bolt.thexfil.es/84e9h!t
Rate Stratfor's incident response:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9055/butthurtreportform.jpg

Hello loyal Stratfor clients,

We are still working to get our website secure and back up and running
again as soon as possible.

To show our appreciation for your continued support, we will be making
available all of our premium content *as a free service* from now on.

We would like to hear from our loyal client base as to our handling of
the recent intrusion by those deranged, sexually deviant criminal
hacker terrorist masterminds. Please fill out the following form and
return it to me

My mobile: 512-658-3152
My home phone: 512-894-0125