Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:54:10 +1100
From: GloW - XD <doomxd@...il.com>
To: Morgus Magnificent <morgusdamagnificent@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [CVE-2012-0207] Linux IGMP Remote Denial Of
	Service

Try fixing the in_cksum() function, it has been intionally
crippled,also,look at both of the 'ips' both should really be argvs,as
theyre set in saddr/daddr;)
this should be easy to fix, or read the pasted one i think is in one
of my posts in reply to it, it will show where i had to adjust it, as
the sendto, will never work with the in_cksum not functional, lan, or
no lan...
anyhow, you could ignore me, but in the end, read the code... later dude.
drew