Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:34:23 +1100
From: GloW - XD <doomxd@...il.com>
To: noreply@...loitpack.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Exploit Pack - New release

So anyhow... came across this... for anyone interested in it.. this is
seemingly abit old but, i will actually check it out, and then make my
judgement, altho, i see msf2 and, recall there was problemos,
specially with the whole smb session setup and nt session stuffs, and
cpl other areas, dcerpc in any form seemed abit tricky them days of
msf2 when it was crossing, from i think .py or .rb to customised rb
with a really GREAT Dcerpc FPhost application, so, i see that is there
but, is msf2/ , so, if he riped them off, well, i guess this is not a
payback atall but, finally, im going to fucking end this topic ok, so,
this guy is decent, or not decent, can be for once maybe put to bloody
rest, i mean, the guy is trying, albeit, he sucks, atm...but, maybe
this will show more, who knows, i have seen miracles happen.

http://hotfile.com/dl/142661738/73422d5/INSECTProFull.zip.html --
122meg , unchecked,untested.. probably others of it around but, this
seems workable...

enjoy but, please, rate it atleast afterwards...as i will delete it
after people have given the 'complete' exploitpack.com works,wich,
this is also part of, so i would assume that exploitpack files should
work on insectpro, or not... this is what we can now ask and, well, he
can try sell it and scream Copyrght all he likes, then, i will just
move it to my website, and makesure it is updated... so, i guess it
is, leave it till i say, or, itll be online, free,forever, with
updates :)
ok.
have a lovely fucking FD wank day arseholes.