Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:07:22 -0500
From: Nancy Kramer <nekramer@...dtheater.net>
To: <netevil@...kers.it>,"Smellslike phish" <smellslikephishing@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: hackers.it disappeared from google search
 results

All this means is that Google has not indexed this site or dropped it
from the index.
You can investigate further by getting an account for Google
Webmaster Tools and looking at what it says about this site there.

I think Google will drop a site if it has been hacked, is down for a
long time or maybe even if it is serving malware.
If any of that applies to this site recently it may be an explanation.

If your site does not come back in a few days of being up reliably
you might submit a reconsideration request to Google.

Last but not least I have seen Google drop a page if for some reason
they cannot crawl it and/or it crashes their crawler.

Google Webmaster Tools should tell you if something like that is happening.

You might also look at this site with Xenu Link Sleuth which is a free tool.
It might help you find ambiguous URIs that might confuse the Google Crawler

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car or Street
Rod on the Web