Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:10:43 -0600
From: RandallM <randallm@...mail.com>
To: Luis Santana <hacktalk@...ktalk.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Subject: Re: Vulnerability-lab.com XSS

..at least send one we can understand. Also, how did UFC get involved
in that convo?? Last I counted Dana was up 1 point over anon skids.
He shut'em up. and even visited the poor lady with the cat named "dana
white" whose cell number the professional dox'd. :-)

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Luis Santana <hacktalk@...ktalk.net> wrote:
> So today I was threatened with legal action by Rem0ve of the
> Vulnerability-Lab crew after talking with X4lt (who is MUCH more pleasant to
> speak with btw). Apparently due to the fact that I don't want to remove my
> blog post about it Rem0ve got a bit upset. Apparently freedom of speech
> isn't important to him, meh, oh well.
>
> Rem0ve, learn your laws please, exploiting reflective XSS isn't illegal
> silly; good luck trying to prosecute.
>

> Also if you are gonna send your goons on FD to back you up, please make sure
> they know English; it hurt my brain to read that response...
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM, RandallM <randallm@...mail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Message: 3
>> > Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:45:45 -0500
>> > From: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
>> > Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Vulnerability-lab.com XSS
>> > To: doomxd@...il.com <doomxd@...il.com>
>> > Cc: hacktalk@...ktalk.net, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk

>> > Dale Carnegie is rolling over in his grave...

been great, thanks
RandyM
a.k.a System