Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:44:06 -0500
From: Sai <sai@...zai.com>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Iran is doing ip-and-port filtering of SSL

See my post @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/103112149634414554669/posts/PT3eEF4u415
to stay updated. Copying over update:

-

Further testing done. Conclusions:

1. IP-and-port filtering for some IPs
2. SSL protocol filtering on standard ports for targeted IPs / sites
3. No request header filtering
4. Some IPs / sites NOT SSL protocol or port filtered!
5. All Tor filtered, even unpublished proxies

I'm not going to openly publish what went through to prevent it
getting blacklisted and useless for testing, but it was a full normal
https://something:443 connection, green lock w/ verified serial # and
all.

The government proxy is http://bgp.he.net/AS12880
Still to test, will update post: