Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:19:33 +0000
From: Jerome Athias <jerome@...peas.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Operation Bring Peace To Machines - War Game

Good morning Hacker,

Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to save the CyberSpace.

As mentioned in the U.S. "INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY FOR CYBERSPACE"[1]
document, we need "interoperable and secure technical standards,
determined by technical experts".

Requirements: ~15 minutes of your time, a headset and the Boléro

The Rand Strategy Assessment Center provides you the following
computerised model:
"Software Vulnerability Mitigation Automation",
(an incomplete Conceptual Map)

https://corevidence.com/research/vulnerability_interoperability_ivil_v1.jpg

some links extracted:
[1]
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/05/16/launching-us-international-strategy-cyberspace
IVIL-XML
http://www.cupfighter.net/index.php/2010/10/ivil-an-xml-schema-to-exchange-vulnerability-information/
ThreadFix    http://code.google.com/p/threadfix/

We will provide you soon IVIL v1.0, so be ready for action!

i = x2ivil + ivil2x
where "i" is interoperability and "x" a software (vulnerability
scanner,... + waf, virtual patching system, ...)

Examples:

openvas2ivil
nessus2ivil
qualys2ivil
nikto2ivil
ivil2mod_security
ivil2snort

As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, the
Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This tape will always stay here.

--
Jerome Athias - NETpeas
VP, Director of Software Engineer

www.netpeas.com
Stay updated on Security: www.vulnerabilitydatabase.com

"The computer security is an art form. It's the ultimate martial art."

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/pkcs7-signature" (4899 bytes)