Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:13:48 -0700
From: Sanguinarious Rose <SanguineRose@...ultusTerra.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The Mystery of the Duqu Framework

Yea, I have been thinking on ideas for that as well, I see no one has
thought outside the box yet.

I would look into OO'ed C (www.planetpdf.com/codecuts/pdfs/ooc.pdf) as
being a possibility. Long before in the time when the mighty C++ was
young, it was translated to C code for compilation. I have not had the
time to dig into it yet to see how you could code it in OO C style
code yet. You can implement much of the functionality of OO parts of
C++ including virtual functions and other things.

Well, these are my thoughts on it. More speculation at the moment but
might be of use to someone.