Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 15:24:27 +0100
From: Dave <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: www.LEORAT.com is scam

On 30/03/2012 14:53, smith joseph wrote:
> LEORAT.COM is SCAM | LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM | LEORAT.COM is SCAM
>
> Yes. . I bought this RAT software from him. He claims that he is having is
> own RAT but they all are freeware.
> 1. Darkcomet
> 2.Xtream Rat
> google it
> even you can find better RAT free of cost on net.
>
> he will give you BOT which is again freely available on net. And last he
> uses "Father Crypter" to crypt all RAT output files. and this is pure
> bullshiz. All will be detected by Anti viruses after few hours.
> Before buying they said they will be giving FUD server, (Commercial
> Exploits Packs for Reliable Deployment in ZIP, EXE, Single XLS(office
> 2007), JPG+LNK, PDF File(9.3.0) & Browser Pack) but nothing given.
> Once you start using it nothing goes according to his claimed way and
> fails. You have only option left is KEEL EMAILING and CALLING. He will
> never respond to you again.. Bloody money sucker.
>
> Result:
> LEOIMPACT.COM is SCAM
>
> LEORAT.COM is SCAM
>
> LEORAT.COM is SCAM

Generally speaking, honest people selling product do not hide behind a protected domain name service.

616 Corporate Way, Suite 2 #4000, Valley Cottage,  New York 10989
seems to be a virtual office address

145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PY. UK
Lots of companies run out of this address none of them appear to be MI6 Intelligence services.
MI6 are at 85 Vauxhall Cross

10 minutes research and joining a few dots would have saved you a few pennies.

It least you got something out of it... Seems you paid for an education in common sense.