Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:38:03 +0200
From: Pete Herzog <lists@...com.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Mind Control Security Awareness

Hi,

One of the key aspects to the SmarterSaferBetter workshop is in the
first hour where the class is eased into knowing how they are not in
control of their mind. We talk about why you believe what you believe
and how you make decisions. We do a lot of mind exercises to show
this. But the biggest mind-bend of them all is showing how our mind
works as a sensory processor and how we think about what we think we know.

Here's a snippet, a little story, about how I approached that.

This is the stuff that real security awareness needs to take into
account or else it will NEVER really work:

http://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/20883-Mind-Control-Security-Awareness.html

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@...com.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies