Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:40:08 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Juan Sacco <jsacco@...ecurityresearch.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: FW: Curso online - Profesional pentesting -
 Promocion ( 25% de descuento )

Hello Juan.

After multiple requests for you to remove me from your unsolicited (and illegal) emails, I see you have refused to do so.  This indicates and illustrates your acceptance of a "default opt-in until explicit opt-out" policy notwithstanding the fact you do not honor the opt-out.

Though I still do not wish to receive your mails, I see you are offering penetration testing services.  I find this interesting.  In order to determine your ability to properly execute on penetration test deliverables, I request your permission to test any and all of your facilities in any way I deem appropriate including (by not limited to) your personal machines, the machines of your coworkers and family, and any other device I deem within scope of my testing.   Further, I request you to grant full, unlimited access and authorization for me to test these devices in any way I see fit with full unadulterated impunity.

As you have already illustrated your acceptance of a "default opt-in until explicit opt-out" policy, all I require for your acceptance is for you to send me an email containing any discussions regarding computer security testing or tools.   This email serves as notice that further communications regarding pen testing services (or tools) will be an explicit acceptance of the terms set hereinto.   This contract will be valid for one year from the date of this email.

Again, any further communications regarding services will be your explicit acceptance of these terms.

Thanks!

Timothy “Thor”  Mullen
www.hammerofgod.com
Thor’s Microsoft Security Bible