Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 07:36:53 -0300
From: Fernando Gont <fgont@...networks.com>
To: "bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: New IETF I-D: (IPv6) "Neighbor Discovery Shield
 (ND-Shield): Protecting against Neighbor Discovery Attacks"

Folks,

We have just published a new IETF I-D, entitled "Neighbor Discovery
Shield (ND-Shield): Protecting against Neighbor Discovery Attacks". This
is probably the last missing piece of the "ND mitigation" puzzle (the
others being RA-Guard and DHCPv6-Shield). This one mitigates attack
vectors based on RS, NS, NA, and Redirect messages.

The I-D is available at:
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00.txt>

For this version in particular, I'm mostly interested in hearing your
thoughts about the issues raised in the "DISCLAIMER" section -- although
detailed feedback is always welcome.

Our Twitter: @SI6Networks

Thanks!

Best regards,