Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:35:57 -0400
From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks
 Against Iran

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org> wrote

> There you have it folks, the best argument the so called experts could
> come up with as to why we shouldn't do anything about this is name
> calling and half baked attempts at derailing the conversation and more
> spelling errors than a 5th graders book report.
>
> I must have hit a nerve or something, makes me wonder if im speaking to
> the very people selling the zero day exploits. You wouldn't be having a
> guilty conscience or anything would you all? Worried we might put a stop
> to your gravy train perhaps?
>
> Now back on topic, those of us who actually have a soul should work
> together to find a good solution.
>
> Anyone interested feel free to email me.

Derail? I ask valid question.

Hit nerve? Not in is my book. All exploit is I make I hoard is like
American TV show Hoarders Buried Alive. I has so many zero day exploit
I is now count in negative. So now I has -108 days and is money for to
buy is you ask? American, Chinese, Russian, and is Euro countries. All
is government and is company spy on company. Is beautiful life. Is
like arms race, never die.

Is your comment on soul is opinion. Speak religion (soul) where is I
believe, no soul. Dirt. Cavemen we is rise, dirt we is go. Evilution
little Wesley. I ask valid question. You change name, sex, etc., when
you is serve Army, you was one person. Person no longer here. Here as
in is someone with social security, someone is identifiable. No.
Person speak is Laurelai, not Wesley therefore is question I make
valid. You (Laurelai) has never served in Army is otherwise you would
is has camaraderie. Is respect for others is serve now, has served in
past, have died. You is slap everyone in face for go against the
country you is once swore to defend. Hypocrisy is plus narcissism.

--

`Wherever I is go - there am I routed`