Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:37:19 -0400
From: SMiller@...min.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Flame= cyberwar - tech details on sKyWIper
 [Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 88, Issue 12]

From:   full-disclosure-request@...ts.grok.org.uk
To:     full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Date:   06/08/2012 01:41 PM
Subject:        Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 88, Issue 12
Sent by:        full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk

LUA and SQLite? Interesting. I have no direct experience with LUA, but the
Wikipedia entry indicates that it is commonly used by game programmers, at
least some of whom also use SQLite (preemptive: yes, I agree the
combination is almost certainly not unique to that pursuit) There is at
least one YouTube for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-d0titu9SE If
this malware is a "Company" exercise, they appear to have used a design
specification to maximize bang for the buck - seems to me that there have
been a ton of lay-offs in that sector over the past decade.

-S Miller

Message: 1