Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:07:39 +0300
From: John Doe <jd731841953@...il.com>
To: Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@...aix.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks
 Against Iran

By any chance, Jason Hellenthal, do you work for the NOVO medical group? Or
is it just NOVO1?

I'm asking, because you saying what you say there below, indicates that you
may pose a security problem for some health related medical information on
people that should be of no interest to NSA or national security.
You know, there are such things as due process. And you saying you're
willing to give access
to anyone from NSA to all systems you have access to is a pretty tall deal,
when you're the IT guy for a corporation. Someone might feel you're
betraying their trust and even working against their interest when
willingly allowing the abuse of their systems, be it for "right or wrong"
for whatever clandestine purpose.

There should be a global NO-HIRE list for guys like you.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@...aix.net>wrote:

> Shit, Ill give the NSA a shell on any system... if it means achieving a
> greater goal. Whether its wrong or not... let the bots decide who is the
> better player as long as it brings the US into a primary position of
> power.
>
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:22:32PM -0400, Laurelai wrote:
> > On 6/6/12 2:23 PM, Peter Dawson wrote:
> > > haha..da retrun of da "farewell dossier" !!
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM, coderman <coderman@...il.com
> > > <mailto:coderman@...il.com>> wrote:
> > >
> > >     On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM, coderman <coderman@...il.com
> > >     <mailto:coderman@...il.com>> wrote:
> > >     > ... uncle sam has been up in yer SCADA for
> > >     > two decades.
> > >
> > >     three decades; too early for maths!

> > Guys can we focus on the fact that the US Government is en mass
> > accessing computer systems without due process, and trying to prosecute
> > the people who made this known to the public.

> --

Content of type "text/html" skipped