Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:30:25 -0400
From: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
To: doc mombasa <doc.mombasa@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks
 Against Iran

On 6/10/12 6:23 AM, doc mombasa wrote:
> sure you did
> and i ride a popcicle motorcycle from my palace to the beach every day :)
>
> 2012/6/10 Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>>
>
>     On 6/10/12 6:14 AM, doc mombasa wrote:
>>     do you by any chance listen to a lot a lot of nirvana and linkin
>>     park?
>>

>>     2012/6/8 Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org
>>     <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>>
>>
>>         On 6/8/12 2:14 PM, Григорий Братислава wrote:
>>         > On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Laurelai
>>         <laurelai@...echan.org <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>> wrote:
>>         >
>>         >> rights? You might want to invest in spell checking
>>         software by the way.
>>         > Is really show your education is you cannot determine
>>         reality of is
>>         > lexicon. Maybe is identification masquerade is hide yes?
>>         Perhaps is
>>         > maybe possible is I maybe tick is you off? Neverisless, you
>>         sir are is
>>         > troll. Is serious: http://tinyurl.com/laurelaitroll (is
>>         literalee
>>         > troll)
>>         >
>>         >
>>         There you have it folks, the best argument the so called
>>         experts could
>>         come up with as to why we shouldn't do anything about this is
>>         name
>>         calling and half baked attempts at derailing the conversation
>>         and more
>>         spelling errors than a 5th graders book report.
>>
>>         I must have hit a nerve or something, makes me wonder if im
>>         speaking to
>>         the very people selling the zero day exploits. You wouldn't
>>         be having a
>>         guilty conscience or anything would you all? Worried we might
>>         put a stop
>>         to your gravy train perhaps?
>>
>>         Now back on topic, those of us who actually have a soul
>>         should work
>>         together to find a good solution.
>>
>>         Anyone interested feel free to email me.

>     I dont listen to either. And sorry to burst your bubble but I did
>     serve 10 years in the army.

Next I imagine you will insult my gender identity or something equally
silly. For the record you should capitalize the first word of each
sentence and put a punctuation mark at the end, not doing this just
makes you look uneducated and ensures people do not take you seriously.

Content of type "text/html" skipped