Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:57:11 +0200
From: c-APT-ure <toms.security.stuff@...il.com>
To: Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Warning is about APT

Hi mustntlive

could you maybe try a better translation service so that it's easier to
understand the meaning of your messages? (I assume this is automated
translation from your native language)

thanks however for this great site about APT. it's really great !! (i'm not
just saying this because i live in .ch)

finally someone talks "About APT" and "Who We Are"
http://www.apt.ch/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=666&Itemid=41&lang=en
(notice the "id = 666" there in the url !? coincidence?)

"The APT seeks to achieve this vision through a preventive and cooperative
approach. The APT works globally, regionally and nationally with a wide
range of partners including State authorities, national institutions and
civil society [a.k.a. Hackers]."

"The APT is convinced that the prevention of [...] is best achieved through
three integrated elements:

   - Promoting *effective monitoring and transparency* [...]
   - Contributing to effective international and national *[...]
frameworks*[...]
   - Ensuring that *international and national actors* have the
necessary *determination
   and capacity* [...]"

"The APT has been leading the international campaign [...] (OPCAT)."

"The APT’s multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team has expertise in
training, providing legal advice, developing practical tools, facilitating
exchanges and advocating for preventive measures and mechanisms."

"The APT develops and disseminates practical tools to [...]"

"*The APT works in cooperation with a relatively broad variety of partners,
who share its objectives, such as state authorities, police services, [...]*
"

* they name the Regions in which the APT is active. [really? all
continents?]
* under "Publications & Tools" they publish "The Optional Protocol - A
Manual for Prevention<http://www.apt.ch/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=45&Itemid=256&lang=en>
"

though the claim on the main page might not be true anymore:

*'No one knows about us'

*well, at least they are not legion and we don't need to expect them like
some other group(s) (they are already here, or not?)

it's all about the context you read it in :-)

i didn't know there is more than one definition for the APT ("the proper
noun").

cheers,
@c_APT_ure

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>wrote:

> Hello full disclosure!! !! !!
>
> Is like to warn you about APT. APT is mean Association for is
> Prevention of is Torture. http://www.apt.ch
>
> Is musntlive receive email from APT is say to stop using their name
> for mean malware from China.
>
> Is musntlive's best interest to believe is this APT overflow is come
> from Richard Bejtlich of Taosecurity and Mandiant.
>
> Please Richard, is stop say APT so much. If is you must say give space
> between China and is APT. Everything is not China!! Thank you. Is say
> hi to Amy

Content of type "text/html" skipped