Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:24:51 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>, Stefan Kanthak
	<stefan.kanthak@...go.de>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: How much time is appropriate for fixing a bug?

I'm not contradicting myself at all - in fact, *you* are the exact type of
person I'm talking about.  You couldn't give a rat's ass about the
industry or anyone but yourself.  Nothing you have ever done has been
"valuable" to anyone other than you; it has been completely self-serving
egotistical bullshit.

So you found a few bugs in Explorer.  Wow!  CongratulationsÅ  I'm sure your
mommy is proud of little Joro.  *ANYONE* could have found bugs in
Explorer, and they did - you just did in it a full-blow "look at me"
manner that ended up hurting more people than it helped (because it didn't
help anyone).

I'm amazed that you didn't burst into flame from the hypocritical charge
of "buzzwords."  For the last 10 years or more, you've been the poster
child of "M$," "Exploder," "Windoze" and any other number of
12-year-old-mentality "buzzwords."

The actual *facts* here are that you've never published *any* code of
consequence (not that I've found) nor have you published and written works
of any value.  I've never seen any evidence of an actual "job" you have,
or references of work that has contributed to the industry in any way.
Yet you are a bitter critical of people who write code, you belittle
people who publish, and you present yourself as an expert on corporate
culture.

In other words Georgi, you are completely full of shit.

So yes, I stand by my [obviously tongue-in-cheek] statement of "people do
things for two reasons, to get paid or to get laid."  You probably get
both, but my guess is it is sourced within the same myopic scope of your
world views.