Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 01:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: NETT Dave <nett.dave@...oo.com>
To: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@...merofgod.com>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: has Thor big ego,
	has Thor long boring messages

Has problem, yes. Has problem with discussing fu** disclosure, no.
Problem has to be with Thor arrogant, yes.
Thor has long proud messages like dogmas. Has a few fanatic fellows but stupid just.
Who has been Thor to tell others what has good or bad. Who has been Thor to tell other what think, what they has done is good or bad.
Has given lesson but has take it: has a look at u in mirror then at ur shit then has a think again.