Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:41:52 +0100
From: Dave <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89,
 Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

List is I read for education, now is I read for much entertaining.

Please, no more post till popcorn supply is better.

white hat = kiss corporate ass
black hat = kiss own ass
grey hat = kiss which ever ass look best.

All corps fuck the people. No altruism in making share holder rich.

Conscience be guide to disclosure method, all different, wrong if different to you, right if same as you.
Same old shit of bull. All depend on childhood programming/indoctrination.

Few people genuinely innocent. If can recognise innocent hurt them not, fuck the rest before fuck you first.

Jiminy Cricket is guide must be.

Peace love and chicken fajitas for life too short for big seriousness.