Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:00:55 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: dc4420@...420.org, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: DC4420 - London DEFCON - July meet - Tuesday July
	17th 2012

OK, this is the last one before the big one!

Whether you're coming to Vegas or not, you need to be here for this:

Title: "Hacking iOS Applications"

Synopsis: "iOS applications are leet and cool. Let's have some fun with
them!"

Pentester Bio: Zsombor Kovacs, "Zsombor is a security geek interested in
hacking iOS applications, working for an early adopter of enterprise
iPad applications."

Heh. Maybe he can help me unfsck my iphone... Speaking of which, what do
you do when you get the dreaded 'error -1' when updating to the latest
ios (5.1.1) and the apple support nazis say 'you must have tried to hack
it, tough luck!'? No, really, I didn't try to hack it. Honest. No,
honest, really. Look, I *know* who I am, but, honest, honest, honest,
guvner, pretty please I didn't. Your stoopid update broicked it! Dammit!

Anyways, moving on....

Venue is here:

    The Phoenix
    37 Cavendish Square
    London
    W1G 0PP

    http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.

Talks start at 19:30, kicking out at kicking out time.

See you there!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...