Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:04:46 -0400
From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>
To: Giles Coochey <giles@...chey.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Linux - Indicators of compromise

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Giles Coochey <giles@...chey.net> wrote:
> On 18/07/2012 13:10, Григорий Братислава wrote:

> If you broadcast using a MAC address you are on the same subnet, layer 2.
>
> On a wired network I don't really care whether you spoofed your mac address
> or not, you still registered the mac address on the switch, and I can see
> what port you connected to. Then I just need to follow the cable to find
> you.
>
> In any case, this is an internal intrusion or post-exploitation issue we're
> talking about, not an external one, assuming the layer-2 environment has a
> modicum of protection.

MusntLive is now beg of you is to allow me to is join your groupstudy!

MusntLive is live on the edge of assumption! In is case of
internal/post-exploitation is reality of matter is you will not find
me. You can is assume you will but we all is know where assume lead
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hrLj8QEAgI)

Is I am on your network, good luck is find me especially in is post
exploitation as I am is liable to float around is piggyback from one
machine is to the next. You can is assume all you want about port
security in is in fact, utterly worthless in post exploitation as is
likely I am not even in your physical network. Please is go back to
CCNA studies and is stop bastardize is something you know a
''modicum'' of is about. You fail is off jump with word 'assume'

So let us is go back to the beginning since you is fail to understand.
Pay is close attention for you is not learn this with Lammle.

1) MusntLive is perform remote exploit and is get on your machine
2) MusntLive exploits is "other" machines and send broadcast via
spoofing on "OTHER" compromised machines
3) MusntLive is listen for broadcast on any compromised machine

You is expect to track me how? Everyone is listen. Is you can go
narrow down who is broadcast. Even turn of port! I am is still listen
and is will still start again. What is it you is think you will do?
Shut down all ports everywhere? Is maybe BCP filter? URPF? Is you
think so, you is definitely need lay off Lammle and is read
Oppenheimer, Baker, and is too many others you is obviously not ready
for.

MusntLive like this game. Now you come back and is counter, then I
come is back and is counter you to smitheruskis!