Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:53:16 +0200
From: Mattias Bååth <mattias.baath@...dband.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: -==SEC-T 2012 Invitation==-

-== SEC-T 2012 Invitation ==-
        www.sec-t.org

cf164d0f320ceb401ff3c25c225b09ab

Dear <insert appropriate hyperbalic description of yourself>.
You are hereby invited to participate in SEC-T 2012.
The annual SEC-T conference is taking place between 13th and 14th
of September at Fotografiska in Stockholm.

This year, the SEC-T conference will revolve around information security in general
and technical security in particular. We have a great line up of speakers this year.
We are proud to invite back some previous speakers that have been popular together
with some new.

Mind you we're still just a 200+ size one track con run by a few enthusiasts but we
very proud of our conference and the excellent speakers and attendees we've attracted
the past four cons. If you've always wanted a reason to visit Sweden I think it's time
you came this September ;)

-== Sponsors ==-

We would like to thank our sponsors for their support and for making this conference possible:

Premium:
Tutus http://tutus.se

Gold:
Klarna http://www.klarna.se
 Sentor http://sentor.se
Sourcefire http://sourcefire.com

Silver:
Knowit Secure http://www.knowit.se/Vad-vi-gor/IT---Information-Security/
ForConsult http://www.fortconsult.dk/
  Cybercom Secure  http://www.cybercom.com

-== About SEC-T ==-

SEC-T is an annual vendor and company independent information security
conference in Stockholm, Sweden. The conference is a single track conference
with one hour time slots. All presentations and official communications will be
in English to allow our non-Swedish-speaking presenters and attendees to
participate without restrictions.

-== Speakers and agenda ==-

A list of confirmed speakers has been published, with more exciting announcements to come...
For a updated list and a agenda for the conference please check out our website at:

http://www.sec-t.org/2012/talks-and-speakers.html

-== Pricing and registration ==-

The price of the conference will as last year be 250€ until the first of september
when the prices will bump up to 350€. So please register as soon as possible.

Online payment via paypal or credit cards are available.
If you would like to pay via corporate invoice that is possible but please be aware that
payment via invoice will close the first of september.

New for this year is the business tickets that costs slightly more but will not only give you good karma
but also includes a nicer batch, t-shirt and free dinner and drinks on thursday.

Looking forward to seing you all in stockholm.

Sincerely,
/The SEC-T organizers