Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 18:31:29 -0400
From: "Michael D. Wood" <mike@...ecuritypros.org>
To: "Mark" <boogiebruva@...oo.co.uk>,noloader@...il.com
Cc: Full Disclosure b <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	BugTraq <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re:
 Adobe Flash UpdateInstalls Other Warez without Consent

You guys are acting like Jeffrey is a newb to all this stuff.  I'm sure he knows what mbam and spybot are, and is able to scan his machine. I'm sure he knows to go straight to the source when downloading flash player, albeit Adobe does include the annoying toolbar unless you choose not to install.

--
Michael D. Wood
ITSecurityPros.org