Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:28:16 -0400
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
To: SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab <research@...-consult.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Study -
 "Application Security of Core Banking Systems - A first reality check"

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:08 AM, SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab
<research@...-consult.com> wrote:

> SEC Consult, an international leader in application security services and
> consultancy, and Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of
> consulting, technology and outsourcing services, released the first
> international study on security of 3rd party Core Banking Packages.
>
> The study summarizes the vendors' promises, commitments and relevant
> activities relating to the application security of their products. As a
> 'reality check' three Core Banking products have been tested and severe
> security vulnerabilities not detected by the vendors have been found in each.
> The study emphasizes that state-of-the-art application security has to be
> demanded and consecutively validated by application security tests. Failure to
> do so can result in the implementation of insecure software products and incur
> operational risks.
>
> A summary of the study can be found at our blog:
>
> http://blog.sec-consult.com

On a side note, we also have a new look and new contents for our homepage:
> https://www.sec-consult.com
>
> Study information:
> https://www.sec-consult.com/en/Vulnerability-Lab/Studies.htm
Send an email to get the study? Seriously? It appears you have used
BugTraq for a press release...