Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:28:01 +0200
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: list patch

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 02:24:19AM -0500, Laurelai wrote:
> On 3/3/2013 2:20 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:

> >> You do realize that what you're *actually* seeing here is the
> >> list headers being changed to match the way thing have actually
> >> been for over 3 years now? And apparently you've been OK with it
> >> for 3 years until somebody pointed it out?
> >>
> >> (Though I suppose we *could* all move to someplace else where a
> >> certain troll is still allowed to post.  Let me know how that turns out. :)
> >
> > if "certain troll" is n3td3v, IIRC i publicly wrote n3td3v should
> > not be banned from the list (probably available in the archives).
> >
> > you appear to give up freedom for a bit of sikurity and a
> > bit of comfort -- let's see how this sorts out.
> >
> > the spam secunia puts in the auto signatures reminds me how
> > aleph1 sold bugtraq.
> >
> Surely you wouldn't be comparing trolls on an internet mailing list with
> the complexities of a nation state and the sum of human rights :)

trolls are ok for me - i use filters and don't read some threads.

one man's troll is another man's PR...

basically i want to keep the right to be an alleged troll :-)

btw, it is fun discussing the usage of GPL code in *BSD base and in
particular GCC(1) in the unbreakable OpenBSD - all *BSD fanatics
 i have talked with consider this trolling :-)