Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:48:39 +0800
From: Steve Wray <stevedwray@...il.com>
To: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: petition to remove Aaron Swartz prosecutor

I'm not a moderator (OBVIOUSLY) but I'll just leave this here, from the
list charter:

<quote>
Acceptable Content

Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for instance
announcement and discussion thereof, exploit techniques and code, related
tools and papers, and other useful information.

Gratuitous advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion is
forbidden. Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion
should be taken off-list wherever possible.

Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is inoffensive. Politics
should be avoided at all costs.
</quote>

I'm thinking mainly "Self promotion" and "POLITICS... avoided... all costs"

Enough said?

On 29 March 2013 21:34, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Jerry dePriest <jerryde@...net> wrote:
> > and this is pertinent to the list? another asshole that psts to the list
> > with bullshit (in my eyes) then you go off on me for what I think is
> > important.
> It appears you did not have your bowl of Cheerio's this morning....
>
> Who was the young lady? Perhaps a close friend or relative?
>
> Jeff

Content of type "text/html" skipped