Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:26:01 -0500
From: "Jerry dePriest" <jerryde@...net>
To: "Full Disclosure List" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Justice for Molly (cops
	killingcivillians)

90% of the posts on here are illegal in some form or fashion. It's not a personal attack, it's full disclosure on how one can track info using http://archive.org/index.php no one looked at that aspect.

To Johnny law dog: The software maker can over ride what you listed with their own disclaimer so thats bullshit. Ask Kevin Mitnik...

Don't tell me what to post, I don't tell you what to post or what not to post...

thanks for keeping this thread alive. You could have just stfu, but no........

I said sorry and dropped it, you're the ones keeping it going, THANKS!
'ssoles