Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:16:12 +0200
From: Mario Vilas <mvilas@...il.com>
To: Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@...oo.es>
Cc: 201304192026.r3JKQBBT012345@...o.maths.usyd.edu.au,
 full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, paul.szabo@...ney.edu.au
Subject: Re: VUPEN Security Research - Adobe Flash Player
 RTMP Data Processing Object Confusion (CVE-2013-2555)

I was suddenly reminded of this...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qicaz/

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@...oo.es> wrote:
> Oh, no, please not again. Are we going to talk one more fucking time
> about the ethics of 0-days? Please no.
>
>> Is a delay of a year before reporting to the vendor, acceptable?
>>
>> Thanks, Paul
>>
>> Paul Szabo   psz@...hs.usyd.edu.au
>> http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/psz/
>> School of Mathematics and Statistics   University of Sydney
>> Australia

“There's a reason we separate military and the police: one fights the
enemy of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the
military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become
the people.”