Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:54:10 +0100
From: Vulnerability Lab <research@...nerability-lab.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: PAYPAL BUG BOUNTY PROGRAM 2013 - UPDATES &
	TRANSPARENCY

Today is a great day! All the wishes around the bug bounty program came
up yesterday with a cool update.
PayPal Inc splitted the bug bounty program in 2 transparent information
categories. Its available to list researchers in each of the 4 quarters
of the year. The policy and details of the program became a full update.
Check it out ;)

Honorable Mention: 2013-Q1
PayPal would like to recognize everyone else who contributed a valid
submission in Quarter 1, 2013. We appreciate all efforts and
contributions to our Bug Bounty Program.

&

Bug Bounty Wall of Fame: 2013-Q1

  * PayPal would like to recognize our top 10 researchers for Quarter 1,
    2013. We will update this page quarterly to reflect the efforts of
    our researcher community.
  * We have listed our top 10 researchers below in alphabetical order
    along with their specified organization. Thank you for all of your
    efforts in keeping PayPal the safer way to pay online.

*Program Terms Update:*
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security-tools/reporting-security-issues

--
VULNERABILITY RESEARCH LABORATORY