Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:09:25 -0400
From: Justin Ferguson <jf@...co.net>
To: laurent gaffie <laurent.gaffie@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld
	Blogs

> Freedom of speech and freedom of anonymous speech is protected by the first amendment..

There is nothing anywhere in any of US law, whether it be the bill of
rights or case law/judicial review which *modifies* those rights. More
over, you probably mean to reference the 4th amendment, not the 1st,
as having a given type of speech monitoring does not inhibit its
expression, but may/may not constitute an illegal search and seizure.

This will eventually be reviewed by SCOTUS, to which we will determine
whether its constitutional or not. That's how it works here, despite
what people yelling about knowing their rights think.