Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:57:12 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: Julius Kivimдki <julius.kivimaki@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DDoS attacks via other sites execution tool

Hello Julius!

Looks like you haven't read my articles, which I referenced in my letter.
Such as Using of the sites for attacks on other sites - this is my 2010's
article based on my 2009's article DoS attacks via Abuse of Functionality
vulnerabilities. In new article I combined different attacks (which can be
used for attacks on other sites) and added new example of vulnerable sites
to draw attention to this problem.

Yes, it's brilliant. And not only GET requests - since DAVOSET v.1.0.8 the
tool also supports POST requests ;-).

My tool is designed to automate such attacks on other sites. If you want to
do the attacks manually (with using all those vulnerable sites, including
those in my lists of zombies), feel free to do it. Like to use them as
proxies (to hiddenly visit sites), or to send CSRF requests for different
attacks on those sites, or to make DoS attacks. Which are especially
effective when there are many sites combined together, i.e. to make DDoS
attacks, which are using not clients, but servers as zombies. Servers have
larger channels, so they are more effective weapon for conducting DDoS
attacks. And exactly for automating these things I've created my tool. Yes,
it can be used for attacking with only one zombie-server, but it's good with
making DDoS attacks with multiple-servers (it handles any amount of servers
very well). For understanding possibilities of DoS attacks via AoF
vulnerabilities it's needed to read those my 2009-2010's articles.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua