Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:29:32 +0200
From: MG <vuln@...ko-security.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Where and how to report Dropbox vulnerabilities.
	(FUN)

We have sent info about vulnerabilities using all forms, also direct e-mail support@...pbox.com,  we had chat….

After 2 weeks we have got answer from robot:

You can add a response by replying to this email.
Please be sure to reply with the same email address that you used to originally contact us.

Dropbox Support, Jul 24 01:44 am (PDT):

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. Although we would like to answer all the questions we receive, we can not do it now.

If you need to restore multiple files, follow these steps: https://www.dropbox.com/help/400

Please also check our help center to find answers to frequently asked questions: https://www.dropbox.com/help

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dropbox team

So the only way is to post all vulnerabilities to FD ?

regards,

Maciej Gojny

Content of type "text/html" skipped