Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:29:35 +0700
From: Kingcope <isowarez.isowarez.isowarez@...glemail.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
 "bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Apache suEXEC privilege elevation /
	information disclosure

So what your Emails Tell me is better ignore this vulnerability. I dont Claim its a High severity Bug but if you Tell People to ignore it Because it isnt a vulnerability you are very much aiding the Chaos of insecurity in the Internet today. You Maybe have a Secure Setting but theres only you on the Planet. Attackers Look specifically for such Bugs to Open Servers. No Wonder we have compromises in a High Scale every Day due to this ignorance. My rant on that One.