Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:36:29 -0300
From: Luther Blissett <lblissett@...anoici.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Who's behind limestonenetworks.com AKA DDoS
 on polipo(8123)

Hello once more!

I was just one step away from seppuku when I remembered I've already
asked sillier questions that went unpunished... :D

Thank you for your time. It would have taken me some weeks at least to
figure out that this hex was no mystery at all to the trained eye. I'm
also a lot less worried after reading through your debate on the issue,
so no apologies needed. Harshness served to prompt others who might
otherwise have kept silent.

Though it is true that I'm running tor on slow consumer network, it's
not that slow. This guard machine has syn flood specific rules, so it
shouldn't have got blocked out.

I'm a little out of ideas and feeling in lack of knowledge. I shall
probably try to reproduce the "light wind" and see what happens.

Thanks to all!