Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:43:33 -0500
From: xnite@...te.org
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [DAHAX-2013-001] Cloudflare XSS Vulnerability

That's a nice trick and all, but I don't see how it's valuable. In order to trigger the XSS you
need to modify your browser headers, therefore any victim who you are trying to get to a
page to execute your XSS would need to also modify THEIR browser headers. I don't see
how this is any thing more than a neat trick. Sorry.