Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:34:56 -0700
From: Corwin Grey <cjgrey@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: PRISM

I've been mad since Clinton dared to propose the clipper chip.

--------
"*Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be
the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than
under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes
sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us
for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the
approval of their own conscience.*" - *C.S. Lewis*

*vive libre, veri este*

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:
> > On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:52:41 +0100,
> catsandd0gz.dinosaursandwh0res@...hmail.com said:
> >
> >> Is anyone else super mad?
> >
> > You're obviously new here.  Some of us were super mad 10-12 years ago
> > when this shit started big time.
> :)
>
> Its ironic catsandd0gz is using Hushmail. That service was backdoored
> for law enforcement years ago. Encrypted E-Mail Company Hushmail
> Spills to Feds,
> http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2007/11/encrypted-e-mai/.
>
> Jeff

Content of type "text/html" skipped