Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:58:04 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: "psy" <root@...depsylon.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DAVOSET v.1.1.4

Hello psy!

I suggest you to watch my videos from Euromaydan in Kyiv
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MustLiveUA/videos). If you look at three videos
from 01.12.2013, which I recorded at Independence Square (two blocks from
President's administration, where there were events showed on that video at
rutube), you will see different picture. All protests were and are going
peacefully. You can see it on all my videos.

While during two ours I was at center of the city and recorded those three
videos and didn't see any fightings or assaults, and I haven't heard about
such actions from more then half million people - everything was calm - at
the same time there was assault of President's administration (showed on
that video). I saw similar videos from news already when came home. It's
just one such episode, there are much more episodes with police brutality.
And I and other Ukrainian hackers are protesting "in online" exactly against
police cruelty on duty for authoritarian regime, and against it all people
are protesting "in offline".

At 24.11 and some other days, there were cases where police kicked some
people (including opposition deputies), but without large confrontation. All
changed at morning of Saturday
(http://24tv.ua/home/showSingleNews.do?krivava_subota_30_listopada_u_faktah_foto_video&objectId=388037).
Those events near President's administration at 01.12 are made by
provokers - to force president to initiate the state of emergency. But it
haven't helped and he didn't initiate it. So always watch different videos
to better understand the situation.

> If you find some

Yes, I agree with you. There are such people.

I hope there will be no such hackers in Ukraine. Now is a time to stand
against regime together. And I hope that my tool DAVOSET will help people
all around the world, especially for protests.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua