Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:22:28 +0000
From: ICSS Security <ctrlaltdelete@...look.pt>
To: adam <iarethebest@...il.com>, "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk"
 <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Any not annoying help welcome

Hi, thanks for replying back...
The APK Android app is "MEO GO!" from PT Comunicações. I always have bad luck trying to crack there apps. Back to the subject, It's an on-demand app to watch tv, rent movies and tv shows but there is a feature there that i really want to add to my hacking kit.
When i try to login, in the app there's a feature called "MEO GO! Mobile" which only requires user to enter there mobile number. It connects via 3G or Wifi and it's able to determine if the number you enter matches the simcard mobile number.
I WANT THAT QUERY FEATURE
1) If the number is incorrect, it says "The number you entered doesn't match your simcard number. Please try again" (in portuguese)
2) If the number is correct, it loads up the service.
In the attachment i include the Wireshark packets for anyone. If it's breakable then you should be able to find my number there.

I will go test the code and wait for any reply. If no response i will walk away because sometimes things are impossible until certain point...