Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:34:11 -0500
From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin@...monwealthcare.org>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [CVE-2013-6986] Insecure Data Storage
	in	Subway Ordering

Hello,
I'm on your side. You are right in both how you are handling the case and you conclusion. They failed in a few business aspects, thus responsible for outcome. After all, legal side of our work is not less important than IT and InfoSec technologies we use.
Good luck

Mikhail Utin, CISSP, PnD

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: [CVE-2013-6986] Insecure Data Storage in	Subway Ordering
      for California (ZippyYum) 3.4 iOS mobile application (Daniel Wood)

Message: 1