Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:59:30 +1100
From: Andrew Horton <andrew@...ningstarsecurity.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Tool Update: Bing-ip2hosts version 0.4

Hi All,

Bing-IP2hosts version 0.4 is now released.
Homepage: http://www.morningstarsecurity.com/research/bing-ip2hosts

Usage
-!-------
$ ./bing-ip2hosts bing-ip2hosts (o.4) by Andrew Horton aka urbanadventurer
Homepage: http://www.morningstarsecurity.com/research/bing-ip2hosts

Useful for web intelligence and attack surface mapping of vhosts during
penetration tests. Find hostnames that share an IP address with your target
which can be a hostname or an IP address. This makes use of Microsoft
Bing.com ability to seach by IP address, e.g. "IP:210.48.71.196".
Usage: ./bing-ip2hosts [OPTIONS] <IP|hostname>

OPTIONS are:
-n Turn off the progress indicator animation
-t <DIR>  Use this directory instead of /tmp. The directory must exist.
-i Optional CSV output. Outputs the IP and hostname on each line, separated
by a comma.
-p Optional http:// prefix output. Useful for right-clicking in the shell.

Changes
Updated usage
Fixed tmp file issue where files weren't being deleted
Resolves hostnames using nslookup instead of resolveip (Thanks Xavier
Mertens)

I updated this because a couple of people emailed me to say it no longer
worked. It always worked for me. Let me know if you have any problems.

Happy New Year,
Andrew Horton

Content of type "text/html" skipped