Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 15:35:20 +0530
From: gold flake <ptinstructor@...il.com>
To: Źmicier Januszkiewicz <gauri@....by>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: EE BrightBox router hacked - bares all if you
 ask nicely

May be off-topic but your rant got me wondering as to way suddenly
nationalities are brought into picture when bad coding/security practices,
etc, are being discussed. Is it really the culture of these countries (you
mentioned India, Pakistan and China) that encourages slip-shod,
corner-cutting work methodology that is to blame or is it something else?
If something else, then why bring nationalities into the secure development
debate? Or do we reserve Britishers to be labeled only as
pedophiles<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25746859>and very good
programers (just as an example)?  I think what you are trying
to say is that it is the fault of the industry to push bad products on a
public that does not know enough to care about.

Content of type "text/html" skipped