Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:22:48 +0000
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
 dc4420@...420.org
Subject: DC4420 - London DEFCON - January meet - Tuesday
	28th January 2014

Well here we go again...

It's a new year, but we're still in the same place and still going
strong! Last year we continued to grow and to host many fantastic and
interesting talks, as well as performing the more important tasks such
as drinking beer and drinking more beer... This year we hope to do the
same, and to this end we are kicking off with an 'open mic' evening, as
well as launching a couple of competitions...

The first is the international 2014 DEF CON Groups Challenge:

   https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=13743

we will discuss how we can participate, and provide resources to those
that wish to do so...

Secondly, it's about time we had a new t-shirt! In the very early days
we produced a limited number of shirts, and, frankly, mine is worn out
and I need a new one, so WTF? Why hasn't someone come up with a nifty
design? Get to it!

Finally, open mic/lightning talks... This is your forum, and your
opportunity to speak to your peers in London and shape the meetings to
come... Have your say and/or tell us about the cool shit you did over
Christmas!

***

Venue: The Phoenix, Cavendish Square
http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Date: Tuesday 28th January, 2014

Time: 17:30 till kicking out - talk starts at 19:30

***

Dates for the rest of the year and other info:

   http://dc4420.org

***

See you there!

cheers,
mm
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...