Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 07:11:09 -0500
From: Justin Ferguson <jf@...co.net>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Bank of the West security contact?

> Oh, got it. Google's policies and rules don't apply to you. Silly me.

feel free to try it yourself, probably takes less time than you know,
reading policies they quite obviously bend. I mean, seriously, this is
on the first page of hits:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_iETEKI6kCkJ:www.sharkonline.org/index.php/take-action/contact-corporate-sponsors/1332-get-bank-of-the-west-out-of-rodeo+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is on the second:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:h1khHCwhgBQJ:leasingnews.org/PDF/Email_Capitalwerks.pdf+&cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

et cetera, but hey, cool story bro.

> You'll have to forgive me. I'm a slow learner at times.

probably because, per you, you dont read webpages due to evil ToS' ..

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:05 AM, Justin Ferguson <jf@...co.net> wrote:
>>> Google does not allow you to search for the '@' symbol.
>>
>> funny, there is a marked difference between when you search for
>> "domain.com" and "@domain.com", one of which is that it includes a lot
>> of email addresses. Google is even so kind as to link in common email
>> address distortions.
>>
>> Try before you speak please, turbo.
> Oh, got it. Google's policies and rules don't apply to you. Silly me.
>
> You'll have to forgive me. I'm a slow learner at times.
>
> Jeff

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
-- Abraham Lincoln