Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:43:39 +0100
From: Źmicier Januszkiewicz <gauri@....by>
To: Brandon Perry <bperry.volatile@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

: you could upload huge blobs and just take up space on the google servers.
How many people upload gigabytes of crappy videos on google servers,
hourly? So far, the DDoS didn't happen for some reason, even
considering the amount of users. There is a small potential to exploit
this via a botnet, but what's the gain? YT upload breaks? Wow, so much
win.

By the way, why not just upload some valid, generated on the fly MPEG
stream? The effect is the same if you consider the data amount, but
without all the "unrestricted" shouts and academic vulnerabilities.