Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:16:58 -0400
From: Chris Thompson <christhom7851@...il.com>
To: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

Hi Nicholas,

Again, you hypothesize that you are getting a response from the database,
but you really don't know that. You have no idea when the code is doing
behind the endpoint.

upload.youtube.com is simple an endpoint that you are sending a request to
and getting a response from -

Can you upload a ZIP file for example and then get that same ZIP file from
another machine? If you can do that, then who can question your bug.

Again, i'm not trying to be a dick - just trying to help!

Cheers...

Content of type "text/html" skipped