Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:23:28 +0100
From: Leutnant Steiner <chk.mailbox@...il.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [Bayesian][bayesTestMode] Re: Google
 vulnerabilities with PoC

http://thehackernews.com/2014/03/watch-out-scammers-targeting-google.html

Disclaimer: This communication may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
use, read, retransmit, disseminate or take any action in reliance upon it.
Please notify the sender that you have received it in error and immediately
delete the entire communication, including any attachments. I do not
encrypt and cannot ensure the confidentiality or integrity of external
e-mail communications and, therefore, I cannot be responsible for any
unauthorized access, disclosure, use or tampering that may occur during
transmission. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. I accept no liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken
on the basis of the information provided.

Content of type "text/html" skipped