Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:37:03 +0000
From: Dillon Korman <me@...lonkorman.com>
To: Justin Bull <me@...tinbull.ca>, "greg.anderson@...KSPACE.COM"
	<greg.anderson@...kspace.com>, "bet@...ul.net" <bet@...ul.net>,
	"david@...idstrauss.net" <david@...idstrauss.net>
Cc: Full Disclosure <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] Wireless Security Paper

Thank you Justin. I appreciate the kind words and will certainly continue in this venture.
Thanks for the sound advice and comments Greg! Forecasting future attacks and techniques is an excellent idea. The target audience for this was difficult and I am still not sure what exactly it is. I hope I made it detailed and comprehensive enough for more experienced users, but still informative and understandable enough so an average person can get something out of it.
Thanks Bennett! That is a power statement which I certainly agree on.
Thank you very much David. I am glad you found it to be at that higher level. I have responded to all of your comments on Google Docs by resolving the case or inquiring further. I certainly appreciate the feedback.
I'm not sure what the best way to respond to these comments was, so hopefully this is appropriate or sufficient enough.